Frank Ocean returns

Presley Clancy, Student Writer

Frank Ocean, a famous R&B singer/songwriter, has finally come out with his new album called Blonde. Frank Ocean has been out of the music business for a solid four years now and is making comeback. Many people have been waiting on him to make more music because he is very talented.

Junior Zoe Mader gave her thoughts on the new album by saying, “I really liked, the new album was long waited, and it feels good getting new music from him.”

Sophomore Elizabeth Duncan also enjoyed the album, “I think it’s really good and it has great songs on it.”

It’s hard to choose a favorite song from Ocean’s album. Mader said “probably Nikes.” Senior Nick Lovely went with, “White Ferrari”. Duncan had to go with, “Ivy.” Junior Mary Grace Coakley couldn’t decide between three different songs, but she ended up going with, “Nights.”

Everyone had different opinions on Frank Ocean being out of the music business for about four years. Mader said, “It was disappointing, but I would just listen to his other album” (Channel Orange).

Duncan was upset about Ocean being gone for so long, “It was sad because he has really good music, but he has another album I listened to that was good”, she said.

Coakley felt like his absence had pros and cons, “I think it made a lot of people upset, but it’s good and bad. We obviously didn’t get our Frank music, but it made a lot of build up for the album and made it more of a bigger deal then it would’ve been. So, I think it was smart on his part, but it sucked not being able to hear from him for a while,” said Coakley